Hello there, Wen here! This is not the first post here, but I thought I do a little welcome post for everyone joining my recent adventure: my newsletter.
A bit about me and this blog: I’m an illustrator from The Netherlands. A couple of years ago I started out on a new adventure into the world of illustration. On this blog I will occasionally share tips and things I learned on the way.
Things I’m thinking about sharing here are:
- Becoming a freelance illustrator
- Behind the scenes of making a children’s book
- Work processes
- Things learned on the way
- Things to cheer you on on your own art journey
- Work sheets
- Drawing and writing prompts and exercises
- Other tips and interesting tidbits
- And I’d love to hear what else you’d like to learn more about!
Once in a while there will also be some news about my illustration jobs that I’d like to share with you. Hope you will enjoy your stay here!
Wishing you a happy day!